I’m a mystery and crime novel fan so I wanted to do a challenge that incorporated all the different types of mystery and crime type novels. So when the blog that use to do Cloak and Dagger quit this challenge I decided to take it on and tweak it a bit to make it my own. I also asked Barb from Booker T’s Farm to help cohost this one with me.
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)
- Crossovers into other challenges is fine.
- Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)
If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #2016CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.
1-10 books – Amateur sleuth
11-20 books – Detective
21-30 books – Inspector
31+ books – Special agent
I only read mysteries mostly cozies so my challenge will be Special Agent 31+ books
1. If Fried Chicken Could Fly - Paige Shelton
2.If Mashed Potatoes Could Dance- Paige Shelton
3.If Bread Could Rise to the Occasion-Paige Shelton
4.If Catfish Had Nine Lives-Paige Shelton